museum-digitalberlin

Close

Search museums

Close

Search collections

Bezirksmuseum Marzahn-Hellersdorf Sammlung Ansichtskarten [B.1.5.]

Ansichtskarte: Exerzitienhaus Biesdorf

Ansichtskarte: Exerzitienhaus Biesdorf (Bezirksmuseum Marzahn-Hellersdorf CC BY-NC-SA)
Provenance/Rights: Bezirksmuseum Marzahn-Hellersdorf (CC BY-NC-SA)

Description

Das Erholungsheim Biesdorf (besser bekannt als Exerzitienhaus) in der Fortunaallee in Biesdorf-Süd, erbaut von Wilhelm Bauer und Carl Kühn, wurde 1920 eröffnet. Die von den Jesuiten betriebene, überregional wirkende Einrichtung diente der Durchführung von Kursen vor allem für Priester, aber auch als Erholungsheim. 1939 wurde die Kapelle Gottesdienststätte der neu gegründeten Herz-Jesu-Gemeinde
Die Ansichtskarte wurde im Jahr 1922 verschickt.

Material / Technique

Papier, Druck

Measurements ...

13,2 x 8,9 cm

Created ...
... who:
... when [about]
... where
Image taken ...
... when [about]
... where
Sent ...
... when

Tags

Created
Berlin
13.40833352.518333db_images_gestaltung/generalsvg/Event-1.svg0.061
Image taken
Berlin-Biesdorf
13.54957580566452.510927788260db_images_gestaltung/generalsvg/Event-10.svg0.0610
Map
Created Created
1922
Image taken Image taken
1922
Sent Sent
1922
1921 1924

[Last update: 2017/04/29]

Usage and citation

Cite this page
The textual information presented here is free for non-commercial usage if the source is named. (Creative Commons Lizenz 3.0, by-nc-sa) Please name as source not only the internet representation but also the name of the museum.
Rights for the images are shown below the large images (which are accessible by clicking on the smaller images). If nothing different is mentioned there the same regulation as for textual information applies.
Any commercial usage of text or image demands communication with the museum.